26 March 2009

Juice

Every couple of days, after work, there's a knock at my door. I'll admit some days I'm really tired and not in the mood to entertain, and shhhhh... I don't answer the door. This afternoon, I set up my computer (which is becoming quite the process cause the battery is dead and my internet connection is precarious) to blog about some exciting events, had just sat down with music playing, when the knock came. Berlina, Maria, Lebogo, and Lucia all came to deliver me letters they had written. Here's what can happen when you give them little packets of Crystal Light (I keep telling them to put it in water... but they usually eat it straight) from America (thanks package senders!), and they discover the fuzzy bunny my mom sent in an Easter package and the rose Phenyo gave me for Valentine's Day. Woo, they get creative. And, man, they're cute.
Berlina (in yellow), Lucia (in stripes), Lebogo (in plaid dress), and Maria

Maria posing.

No comments: