08 August 2009

When You Know You've Had Enough

Sooooo... Keri and I got back from visiting her host family in Ga-Matamanyane Village on Thursday and within minutes of getting home, I was feeling sick. I guess running around for the party, all the excitement with June's visit, trying to finish up some last minute things, a visit to Pretoria for medical appointments, and then good ol' Ga-Matamanyane did me in. For the last two days I've been locked away in my room, on my bed, breaking a fever, watching movies, drinking fluids, and eating very little 'cause I couldn't keep much down. BUT I am happy to say that on this fine Saturday night I am feeling MUCH better and am happy to start reporting on all the exciting things that have happened since I last wrote. Yeah!

1 comment:

bug76 said...

I'm sorry that you're sick! Booo...my fault, with all of that running around. I am happy that you're taking some down time and feeling better though. Big hugs to you.