07 February 2009

It starts with a scarf

A couple of weeks ago Phenyo came by and we had a knitting/crocheting circle... well, with two people. I was finishing up the scarf I had started as my first knitting project (it turned out nicely!) and she was practicing the half-double crochet stitches I taught her a couple of days before. Every couple days after that she would come by to show me her progress. Last night, before going to a church event she came by to show me her finished product. It's awesome! Her aunt is currently working on making her a hat to match.

This is the glittery seahorse shaped card she made to thank me for teaching her how to crochet.

And this is Phenyo posing with her new, handmade scarf.

And this is a picture of the two of us in the front yard, right by MmaDiapo's flowers.

No comments: